[PE] PubliC EnemY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[PE] PubliC EnemY

Since 2007, we are the PubliC EnemY of all players.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Hi all. Join us on our server :178.238.45.175:9297 and our teamspeak : 62.210.136.128:10405 . If u wanna join PE clan, post apply !

GTAT REOPENED

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
sheNdjze

GTAT REOPENED Empty
PostSubject: GTAT REOPENED   GTAT REOPENED I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 08 2012, 19:08

The servers are now running but the season hasn't been reseted since 2011/2012 ended. I can't do it myself, only DracoBlue can do it. Thus, don't expect it too early.
Thanks to HostSpree.net and Delux-Host.com for providing us the servers.

The servers are now running on IPs:
EU: gtat1.homies.cz:7770
world: gtat2.homies.cz:8010

I used a DNS on my subdomain to translate the IPs for the case the servers were moved somewhere else, you wouldn't have to change the IP (if its port wasn't changed either).
If you want to use its own IP, then it is: 37.59.52.164:7770 and fr1.delux-host.com:8010.

The servers are still separated to EU and world. Fistly because the sponsorship might be closed in the future. Secondly to find out how stable they are. And thirdly to be able to play on the other server when one crashes.
Also the 3DTextLabels showing players' ping and FPS are not working as I wished because a parameter which should set visibility through walls hasn't been fixed since 0.3a when 3DTexts were added. So now it appears only at close distance to players and is visible through walls.
Don't expect me to be updating the gamemode too much. I don't have too much time for it nowadays. Anyway the mode is using DracoBlue's Dmodule so if someone is interested then you may create scripts for GTA:T yourself. This is an example of labels with FPS and ping http://pastebin.com/nwVtxcji.
Back to top Go down
[PE]DTM_92i

[PE]DTM_92i

GTAT REOPENED Empty
PostSubject: Re: GTAT REOPENED   GTAT REOPENED I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 08 2012, 21:04

What do you want ? ? ?
I will not understand ! ! !
I proposed Drago my services to host its server King.j.
Draco never answer
Since I turned a page in my bible

" samp is great "

Back to top Go down
http://gtat.dracoblue.net/racers/
sheNdjze

GTAT REOPENED Empty
PostSubject: Re: GTAT REOPENED   GTAT REOPENED I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 09 2012, 01:13

DTM wrote:

What do you want ? ? ?
I will not understand ! ! !
I proposed Drago my services to host its server King.j.
Draco never answer
Since I turned a page in my bible

" samp is great "

draco never watch other people messages Wink
Back to top Go down
[PE]Rydeer

GTAT REOPENED Empty
PostSubject: Re: GTAT REOPENED   GTAT REOPENED I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 14 2012, 03:08

Folks
I cant play GTAT Since the minimum FPS is 30
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

GTAT REOPENED Empty
PostSubject: Re: GTAT REOPENED   GTAT REOPENED I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

GTAT REOPENED
Page 1 of 1